The Executive Committee has been working to enhance the benefits of becoming a member of IAMCA. Current benefits include:
- IAMCA Annual Meeting – This premier event is for members to learn about important topics and emerging issues that impact the dairy industry from experts in the field. The meeting allows for an exchange of ideas, and provides valuable networking opportunities with dairy professionals, industry and government leaders, and prominent members of the academic community. Lists of attendees & presentations are provided. This is the only dairy industry meeting that sees both Canadian and American regulators, farmers, government officials, and academia gather to learn and discuss relevant issues.
- IAMCA Quarterly Newsletter – The newsletter provides relevant, timely information & statistics on the Canadian and US dairy industries, updates on IAMCA members, as well as IAMCA association news. The newsletter also provides updates on the upcoming Annual Meeting and mid-year IAMCA executive meeting.
- Annual Membership Directory – The directory provides members with regulatory and operational functions, as well as contact information for all IAMCA regular members and associate members.
- Attendance at the Executive Committee Meetings – These meetings are open to all members, giving an opportunity to further engage with your peers and help shape the Annual Meeting content.
- Access to the IAMCA Retail Milk Price Survey – This quarterly report highlights retail prices as surveyed by IAMCA member states. It is our goal to add additional reporting to this survey in the future to make it more comprehensive and tailored to our members.
And More to Come.
To become a member or if you have any additional questions, please call Mr. Peter Hunkar, IAMCA President at (303) 757-7418, or Dan McCarthy, Secretary / Treasurer at (518) 457-4921.