Since 1935, the International Association of Milk Control Agencies has worked toward improving the effectiveness and uniformity of regulation among the economic regulatory agencies and providing a forum for the exchange of information. For over 85 years, the Association has served the dairy industry well in fulfilling its original mission.
The milk industry has never been more complicated, more volatile or more important to the economic vitality of our economies. IAMCA provides a unique forum for understanding and reacting to the ever-changing milk industry.
2022 Annual Meeting
The 2022 conference is taking place July 24-26 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada.
Become a Member
Benefits available to members and associate members:
- Contacts with industry leaders and regulatory personnel from different U.S States, Canadian Provinces and Mexican Standards organizations.
- Updated data base of retail milk prices in different areas.
- Participation in the organization Quarterly newsletter which discusses new developments and changes in the dairy industry in the U.S, Canada and Mexico.
- A forum for industry regulators to exchange new ideas and developments in the dairy industry.
- Access to U.S, Canadian and Mexican scholars involved in advanced research and new developing trends in the dairy industry.
- Access to annual convention presentations, speeches, and information from companies involved in the dairy industry.
New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets
10B Airline Drive, Albany NY 12235 USA